12. Describe 5 unusual characteristics your muse has
- It’s suspected that he’s leucistic, after putting together a bunch of evidence. Haven’t done any tests to prove it yet, though. Not that it would change anything…just would be nice to know for sure.
- He has permanent baby teeth. 20 teeth only, and every time he loses one, another baby tooth of the same size (minus canines, which sometimes grow more fang-like) grows in its place. If you look at x-rays of his jaw, you can actually see that he doesn’t even have holes in his jawbone to accommodate growing adult molars.
- When he isn’t hurting too much, he can bend his spine to rest his rear on his head and tuck his feet under his chin. He’ll actually do this sometimes when his back won’t pop.
- And in that vein, he has very shallow hip sockets.
- And eight more vertebrae than a human, 3 of which are in his neck, the rest in his middle spine.
18. Are they a leader, do they prefer to follow, or would they rather just stay on the sidelines altogether?
Definitely not a leader. He doesn’t have the confidence in himself to lead, even when he’s forced into a position where he has to. He’s terrified of leadership positions (because he’s been in them and people HAVE DIED), and that fear generally results in him being very anxious and quick to react in terror-induced anger. Depending on what’s going on, he’d much rather follow or be on the sidelines entirely.
21. Your character has been granted 3 wishes; what would they wish for and why?
- That those in his family who have hadn’t died and/or lost their minds for a while.
- That Tex didn’t have ‘inside hurts’.
- That he’d never run away.